- Your dog is as smart as a 2-year-old toddler.
- Dogs and cats both slurp water the same way.
- Your dog does have a sense of time — and misses you when you’re gone.
- Your dog’s whiskers help him “see” in the dark.
- Dogs only have sweat glands in their paws.
- On average, a dog’s mouth exerts 320 pounds of pressure.
- Your one year-old pup is as physically mature as a 15-year-old human.
- Your dog’s sense of smell is 1,000 to 10 million times better than yours.
- Dogs can hear 4 times as far as humans.
- Your dog can smell your feelings.
Achieving Balance & Harmony